Join us in learning how to:
- Turn conflict into cooperation.
- Avoid teaching the very behavior you want to prevent.
- Understand the need your child is seeking by their behavior.
- Make your parenting language effective.
- Know your child. Know what’s normal.
- Create a connected and problem-solving home.
Or register by calling (701) 456-0007
“Discipline isn’t something you do to children, it’s something you develop in them.” -Becky Bailey
"This session has really helped me to stay so much calmer with my children. I’m teaching my reactive son some of the same things to use."
"I like these techniques. They let me be nurturing but keep my parental authority."
"I am much clearer with my children. I have been practicing my assertive voice and avoiding my aggressive voice with my family."