BECOME A VOLUNTEER TODAY!
Thank you for your desire to volunteer with us! Volunteers are an integral part of what we do every day in DPS.
DPS uses VOLY, a volunteer management system, to post volunteer opportunities and find volunteers.
To volunteer on one of our campuses, you will need to create a VOLY account by visiting https://dickinson.voly.org. (Please note: do not use Internet Explorer as your browser when using VOLY.) VOLY will send you customized e-mails with opportunities that may interest you for volunteering.
Once you create an account, you will fill out the following:
- DPS Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Confidentiality Rules
- 2022-2023 Orientation Video
- Volunteer Handbook
- Background Check Consent
- DPS Board Policy requires that each volunteer undergoes a background check before working with students. You will be prompted to complete the background check during your VOLY account creation process. Keep an eye on your inbox for your background check approval (the process can take up to 2-3 days).
- Once approved, you will be able to sign up directly for volunteer opportunities through the VOLY platform!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.