Thank you for choosing Dickinson Public Schools!
Early childhood education is critical to developing social and emotional development in children and preparing them for a lifetime of learning. With an increased demand for early childhood education in our community, Dickinson Public Schools is offering a Monday - Friday, half-day early childhood preschool program starting fall of 2022 in the DPS Hagen Building.
The program is available for any child ages 3-5. The program is $300/month September through May.
- Monday - Friday
- Morning Session 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Afternoon Session 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
There will be a fifteen-minute grace period before and after class for parents to help with pickup and dropoff.
- Email: Lisa Myran at email@example.com
- Address: 444 4th St West – Dickinson, ND 58601
- Phone: (701) 456-0002 ext 2207
- Fax: (701) 456-0035
- Drop Box: East Side of our building facing Hagen
- Email: Deanna Reindel (Admin. Assistant) at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 402 4th Street West - Dickinson ND 58601
- Phone: (701) 456-3860
- Parent’s Statement of Health
- Child Information Sheet
- Copy of State Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Records
*You can also choose to present documents in person, email, mail or fax.
*You must pay the $75 registration fee to reserve your spot! There is an additional charge of $300/month September through May.
North Dakota Century Code 33-06-05-01 requires any child admitted to school or early childhood facility under the provision that such child is in the process of receiving the required immunizations shall be required to receive the immunizations according to the recommended schedule set forth by the state department of health. Any child admitted to the school and not adhering to the recommended schedule must provide proof of immunization or a certificate of immunization by October 1 or within 30 days of enrollment if enrolling after October 1, or be excluded from school or an early childhood facility.
Please visit the ND Department of Health for more information.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.