Student Enrollment Information
Thank you for choosing Dickinson Public Schools!
Registration documents need to be submitted to Lisa Myran at the Central Administration Office to complete the process:
- Email: Lisa Myran at email@example.com
- Address: 444 4th St West – Dickinson, ND 58601
- Phone: (701) 456-0002 ext 2207
- Fax: (701) 456-0035
- Drop Box: East Side of our building facing Hagen
You will need the following documents to register your student(s):
1. Birth certificate
2. Immunizations records
3. Proof of residency (K – 5th grade ONLY)
- Home mortgage statement OR
- Builder’s agreement OR
- Purchase agreement OR
- Homeowners insurance policy OR
- Property tax statement OR
- Lease/rental agreement
4. Secondary proof of residence: (K – 5th grade ONLY)
- Current gas, electricity or water bill OR
- Current phone, cable or Direct TV bill OR
- Department of Social Services documentation
- Kindergarten 2022-2023 Pre-Registration Families: Please wait for your pre-registration approval email (which could take up to 48 hours) containing directions to complete the online registration forms.
- New Families Enrolling into Dickinson Public Schools: Please fill out the following registration documents and submit them to Lisa Myran at the Central Administration Offices.
Boundaries are set for the elementary schools (Grades K-5th) and based on home address. For a school search, please click here.
North Dakota Century Code 33-06-05-01 requires any child admitted to school or early childhood facility under the provision that such child is in the process of receiving the required immunizations shall be required to receive the immunizations according to the recommended schedule set forth by the state department of health. Any child admitted to the school and not adhering to the recommended schedule must provide proof of immunization or a certificate of immunization by October 1 or within 30 days of enrollment if enrolling after October 1, or be excluded from school or an early childhood facility.
Please visit the ND Department of Health for more information.
Dickinson Public Schools has recently upgraded our school notification system Alert Solutions to SwiftK12. To guarantee the notification system is used efficiently, we will need to confirm your contact information is accurate and up-to-date at all times.
SwiftK12 allows our school to send messages using phone, email and SMS text messaging. Emergency phone calls will be sent with 701-456-0002 as the caller ID number. You may want to add this phone number to your address book to help you recognize incoming calls from the school easily. Text messages will be sent from 995-38. Please note you will not be able to reply to text messages sent from the school.
SwiftK12 is integrated with the PowerSchool Parent Portal. If you log-on to the Parent Portal (We suggest you log-on using Chrome or Firefox.) you will now see a new link called SwiftReach SwiftK12 on the left navigation pane under Alerting.