Join us for a DPS HIRING DAY!
Our school district is hosting a job fair to seek passionate individuals to join our team. We are looking for custodians, kitchen help, paras, and much more. If you want to make a difference in student's lives, we want you!
- Date: Thursday, July 27th
- Location: Professional Learning Lab (266 3rd Avenue West)
- Time: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Remember to join us TOMORROW for DPS Hiring Day!
We have positions open for both classified and certified staff.
- Culinary/Assistant Cook
- Culinary/Kitchen Helper
- General Custodian
- Attendance/Discipline Supervisor
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Regional After School Program Supervisors
- Elementary School Teacher
- Elementary Literacy Coach
- Foreign Language Teacher – Spanish
- English Language Arts Teacher
- Math Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- School Counselor
- Behavioral Health Specialist
- School Psychologist
- Social Worker
- Tech Integration Coach
- Adult Ed Volunteers
- Substitute Teacher
Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of an amazing community dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our students. See you there!