The Dickinson Public Schools Office of Student Services is responsible:
- For supervising and directing the implementation of federal, state and district guidelines regarding district-wide wraparound services including: Section 504, McKinney Vento, English Learners Services, Gifted and Talented, Home School, and Foster Care.
- For supervising and directing district-wide behavioral/mental health services for students and staff including:
- Success Academy
- District-wide SEL resources and professional development in conjunction with the Director of Instruction
- Crisis prevention
- Behavioral/mental health services (including Tier 2 and Tier 3 supports)
- For directing, supervising, and evaluating district specialists such as social workers, Success Academy Facilitators, Coordinator of the West Dakota Parent and Family Resource Center, the Coordinator of the Adult Learning Center, and office personnel.
- For overseeing the school counseling program district-wide.
- For assisting building principals with supervision of English Learner teachers as requested.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.