Employment Opportunities

Staff with packed lunches

Want to join our team? We are hiring staff members who are dedicated to the educational advancements of all students in our District. All employees play a vital role in the services we provide to students and our community.


The Dickinson Public School District uses an online application process for all positions. For a current listing of job opportunities and to access the online application, please view Applitrack.

External Applicants:
External applicants must complete an online application to be considered for all job opening with DPS. You can APPLY HERE!
Internal Applicants:
Current DPS employees can complete the internal application to apply for positions in the same category as their current job (i.e., current contracted teachers applying for a different teaching position; support staff employees applying for a different support staff position; etc.).  If the position is not in your current job category, please complete the external application.
Substitute Teachers:
Dickinson Public Schools has partnered with Teachers On Call to fill our Substitute Teacher positions. Please visit Teachers On Call  to complete an online application for employment. Please do not hesitate to contact TOC directly at 800-713-4439 with questions and for more information.

If you are already employed by Teachers On Call in a surrounding area district, please contact them for access to DPS. You need not reapply.

For more information on the requirements and how to obtain a substitute license, please visit the North Dakota Education Standards and Practices Board website.

The Dickinson Public Schools is committed to maintaining a learning and working environment free from discrimination and harassment in all employment and educational programs, activities, and facilities. The District prohibits discrimination and harassment based on a student and/or employee’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, marital status, or other status protected by law.

For further information, call 701-456-0002 x 2204.