At Dickinson Public Schools We Believe:
- Positive and respectful school environments are essential for learning.
- The quality of the school directly influences the quality of the community within which we live.
- The student shall be at the center of all educational decisions.
- Every student can learn at high levels.
- It is the responsibility of the school district to prepare the learners for the 21st century.
- Effective teachers are the key to student success.
Parents, we ask you to please make sure your students are in compliance with the North Dakota law regarding immunizations.
The Department of Public Instruction (DPI) requires schools to follow North Dakota Law and exclude from school students who have not met the immunization requirements or have not been exempted.
NOTE: There is a waiver form at the Central Administration Office. Please make sure that this is signed if you choose not to immunize your children….
A letter went out to students whose immunization record at the school is incomplete. This letter will be posted to the Facebook page as well.
If you have any further questions please contact your building secretary.