*Storm days from November 29th and 30th will be made up on April 13th 2017 and May 25th 2017
At Dickinson Public Schools We Believe:
- Positive and respectful school environments are essential for learning.
- The quality of the school directly influences the quality of the community within which we live.
- The student shall be at the center of all educational decisions.
- Every student can learn at high levels.
- It is the responsibility of the school district to prepare the learners for the 21st century.
- Effective teachers are the key to student success.