At Dickinson Public Schools We Believe:
- Positive and respectful school environments are essential for learning.
- The quality of the school directly influences the quality of the community within which we live.
- The student shall be at the center of all educational decisions.
- Every student can learn at high levels.
- It is the responsibility of the school district to prepare the learners for the 21st century.
- Effective teachers are the key to student success.
Just a reminder that Wednesday September 21st 2016 is early release day. Have a great afternoon!
School Pictures will be taken through out the district the week of September 19-23. Please contact your child’s school for the date.
PARENT NOTIFICATION SYSTEM –
Alert Solutions is the method of communication used should there be school closure or delayed starting of school usually due to inclement weather. Please click Read More for further important information.