At Dickinson Public Schools We Believe:
- Positive and respectful school environments are essential for learning.
- The quality of the school directly influences the quality of the community within which we live.
- The student shall be at the center of all educational decisions.
- Every student can learn at high levels.
- It is the responsibility of the school district to prepare the learners for the 21st century.
- Effective teachers are the key to student success.
PARENT NOTIFICATION SYSTEM -
Alert Solutions is the method of communication used should there be school closure or delayed starting of school usually due to inclement weather. Please click Read More for further important information.
The last day of the 2015-2016 school year is May 25th.