At Dickinson Public Schools We Believe:
- Positive and respectful school environments are essential for learning.
- The quality of the school directly influences the quality of the community within which we live.
- The student shall be at the center of all educational decisions.
- Every student can learn at high levels.
- It is the responsibility of the school district to prepare the learners for the 21st century.
- Effective teachers are the key to student success.
School is open. Please drive safe and follow traffic rules. Click Here for more information from Southwest Area Safety Association.
Labor Day is Monday September 5th 2016. Enjoy your day off!
PARENT NOTIFICATION SYSTEM –
Alert Solutions is the method of communication used should there be school closure or delayed starting of school usually due to inclement weather. Please click Read More for further important information.