At Dickinson Public Schools We Believe:
- Positive and respectful school environments are essential for learning.
- The quality of the school directly influences the quality of the community within which we live.
- The student shall be at the center of all educational decisions.
- Every student can learn at high levels.
- It is the responsibility of the school district to prepare the learners for the 21st century.
- Effective teachers are the key to student success.
Due to recent Measles cases in Minnesota and South Dakota, the Dickinson Public School District is making preparations in the event that there *would be* an outbreak in Dickinson.
More and detailed information will be sent home with students within the next week.
This is just a precautionary measure.
More information about Measles can be found HERE
An informational letter from the DPS Superintendent, Douglas Sullivan can be found HERE
All are welcome to join us for our March 9th School Board meeting at 5 pm in the board room of Central Office. For more information visit our School Board page to learn more and recap minutes.
There will be NO school Friday, February 13 or Monday, February 16 in honor of President’s Day.