Welcome to the Early Childhood Center/Head Start!
Fathers and father-hood figures and their children are invited to Fatherhood Night on Tuesday, October 13 at 5:30.
Where: Head Start Multipurpose room
Enjoy a free supper, fire safety presentation by the Dickinson Fire Department and an activity.
Please bring a blanket for our picnic supper.
Let the Head Start office know if you will be coming by Friday, October 9.
Safety is a priority at Head Start so we ask that you follow our safety procedures.
- Please remember to use the crosswalk when arriving and/or leaving Head Start.
- Walk with your child(rent) to their classroom. Do not let them come into the building by themselves.
- Please wait in the Multi-purpose room at dismissal time until you are notified that your child’s classroom is ready to dismiss.
- Call and let the office know if your child will not be in school.
- If you come to pick up your child early, please stop at the office and get an Early Dismissal slip.