Welcome to the Early Childhood Center/Head Start!
Policy Council ballots for community representatives were sent home this week in your child’s backpack or with your home visitor. Your vote matters!!! The deadline is December 8.
Please take time to read through the Candidate Information forms and vote for the three people that you would like to see on Policy Council.
We still need a Policy Council representative from Julie and Jodi’s classroom, Head Start’s Home Base and Hettinger County. If you are interested, ask the front office for a Policy Council Candidate Information form.
Fathers and father-hood figures and their children are invited to Fatherhood Night on Tuesday, October 13 at 5:30.
Where: Head Start Multipurpose room
Enjoy a free supper, fire safety presentation by the Dickinson Fire Department and an activity.
Please bring a blanket for our picnic supper.
Let the Head Start office know if you will be coming by Friday, October 9.
Safety is a priority at Head Start so we ask that you follow our safety procedures.
- Please remember to use the crosswalk when arriving and/or leaving Head Start.
- Walk with your child(rent) to their classroom. Do not let them come into the building by themselves.
- Please wait in the Multi-purpose room at dismissal time until you are notified that your child’s classroom is ready to dismiss.
- Call and let the office know if your child will not be in school.
- If you come to pick up your child early, please stop at the office and get an Early Dismissal slip.