2020-2021 Bus Registration
May 18 – July 24
- Questions contact Nancy Muffley at 701-456-0002 ext 2208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bus fee must be paid at the time of registration
- Students must live within the DPS school district boundaries.
- There is a walk-in zone that applies to In-Town busing. Refer to the map below for boundaries.
- All Dickinson Middle School students are eligible to ride.
- Please call the bus shop at 701-456-0003 for boundary questions
TEMPORARY STUDENT BUS PASS
Throughout the course of the school year parents/guardians will periodically grant permission for children to go to the home of a friend after school. In some instances, this will necessitate having the guest ride a school bus to the home. It is important for building principals to closely monitor these requests as part of the school district effort to guarantee all students arrive safely at their intended destination after school. It is equally important to provide accurate information to the bus drivers so they know bus riders are on the correct bus. The following guidelines regarding the Temporary Student Bus Pass are intended to provide assistance to principals in monitoring these requests and also provide accurate information to bus drivers about who is supposed to be riding the bus.